Thursday, November 10, 2022

There's No Time Like Fall Time

These colours kinda go together to create a cool fall mani!  I do have to say, there's no time like the fall; this fall has been amazing for weather, fall colours, a great Thanksgiving, and watching dancing leaves!


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Revenge's A Beach, no top coat.  Love, love, love this colour!  I wish I had have bought a backup....


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


What's Up Nails B053



Stamped using image from What's Up Nails B053 using MdU 122.


Added accent nail using UberChic mini: Hello Fall and Pumpkin Spice 2 using MdU 32, 9, 107, 114 and 106.


Added a few dots for some colour and filler using same MdU 32, 9, 107, 114 and 106 polishes.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!