Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!


I didn't plan on sharing these nails so didn't take pictures as I did them as I normally do as I go along, but I decided to share them so only started taking pictures when almost finished.  This is a base coat of two coats of Essie Cyber Society, then stamped with light purple MdU stamping polish using Hit The Bottle Vintage Grunge 01, then adding random daisies from Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.  Dotted floral centers using the Mdu as well as stamped ring finger with UberChic mini:  Mother's Day using Painted Polish Blanc Slate. I had used the Moyra Supersided stamper to shrink the image.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!