Thursday, May 4, 2023

Happy Star Wars Day!

I did these nails last year so if you follow CNF on IG, you've already seen them before.  I didn't have time then to do a blog post so am sharing them now.  Here's what I came up with!


MdU SF Star Wars.  I didn't use this plate but thought I would which is why I had pulled it.


MdU XL Star Wars


Started with a base of ILNP My Cat Suit, no top coat.


Topped with Sally Hansen Hue There?


Mdu Mod 449


After topping with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top, sponged some creme polishes for a galaxy look on the middle and ring fingers.  Stamped images from MdU Star Wars 3 (middle), MdU Star Wars (ring) MdU Mod 449 (pinky) MDU XL Star Wars (thumb and middle) using Painted Polish Blanc Slate and Midnight Mischief.  The silver on the thumb is using Barry M Foil Effects 319, the shadow stamping on the thumb is MdU 15 mixed with Painted Polish Stamped in Denim and the thumb is MdU 65 and Painted Polish Stamped in Sand.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!