Thursday, September 14, 2023

Zigzags!

Really simple stamping but I did try to jazz up the base by doing some layering; did it work?


On a base of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Hydro Electric, topped Etheral Lacquer Spellfrost, then topped with Holo Taco Flakie Holo Taco.  I didn't take pictures of the in-process mani as I didn't think this was a mani I was going to share as this was the time when my thumb was growing out and I was painting my nails regularly but not always taking pictures to share.  


Too pretty to stamp!  But you know I did! Before stamping, topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Then stamped with Marianne Nails n.1 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Slightly different lighting.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!