Monday, September 25, 2023

Not Candycorn Nails

I haven't done a gradient in a long time and was pleasantly surprised how well this one turned out!  It was just too bad that I did this mani in the middle of summer versus in the fall or even late summer as this would have been a great base for a fall or Halloween mani!  Another time, I guess.  Here's what I came up with!


UberChic 28-03



Started with a base of Morgan Taylor Ugh, As If, two coats, no top coat.


After adding a coat of QD TC and waiting for it to dry, did a sponged gradient using the same Morgan Taylor yellow, then Sally Hansen Insta-dri Healing Feeling and Sally Hansen Catch Me If You Can.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  I love the interest that Ugh, As If adds to the base!


Stamped using image from UberChic UC 28-03 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!