Monday, September 18, 2023

A Late Summer Daisy

This is probably my most favourite mani that I've done for some time and thought I should share it soon before summer officially ends and I'm on to sharing fall nails.  Here's what I came up with!


Lantern & Wren Backgrounds 3



Started with blue skittles; polishes using starting at thumb are Rogue Lacquer Physical, OPI Duomo Days, Duoma Nights and Sally Hansen Blue Chip, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped lines using Lina Make Your Mark 02 using MdU 91, with accent nails using Wren & Lantern Backgrounds 3 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added a few more flowers on the lines.


Added floral centers using Painted Polish Stamped in Starfruit.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Different lighting.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!