Monday, September 25, 2023

Dots!

Another mani that I adored, this is so much a CNF mani: blue (of course), colourful (usually), holographic (yes please!), dots (so often!) and busy.  Busy might be my middle name!  Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of Cirque Hudson with accent nails of Red Eyed Lacquer Not Today Red Barron (Hella Handmade Creations September 2022).  I love this polish and as so glad I was able to get a couple backup bottles!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on top.


Stamped using Hit The Bottle Vintage Grunge 01 using MdU 91, with accent nails of DRK XL Designer 01 using same stamping polish.



Used Picture Polish Stamped in Starfruit for floral centers, then decided to add it and Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery 2.0 for colour interest and filler.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.




 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!