Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy 2024!

2024 is here!  Happy New Year!


Started with a base of Painted Polish Dreaming In Polish, on two coats of Cupcake Polish White Pop, no topcoat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


After making stamper decals using images from SugarBubbles SBS031, applied them to the nail.  Used Painted Polish Midnight Mischief for the outline, then filled in using MdU 26, 50, 83 and Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


SBS031


Shadow stamped words on thumb and numbers on ring using MdU 83 and Painted Polish Blanc Slate using images from Powder Perfect Celebration 1.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  I want to point out the letter E on the thumb in the word 'New".  See the picture above, the letter is perfect.  That's because I stamped it and it was.  Then I got up and got a glass of water and somewhere along the lines, the E fell off the nail.  So I stamped a replacement and it too was perfect.  Except when I went to top coat it, it folded.  I'm like, are you kidding me?!?  So I stamped it again and it's not so clear as the folded E is still there and I didn't want to risk trying to remove it because those letters are so darn small.  



Thanks for looking and all the best in 2024!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!