Saturday, January 27, 2024

In Memoriam to My Mother In Law

Shortly after New Year's, on January 5th, my mother-in-law passed away.  We had just seen her a few days before as we had taken her and my parents out for brunch on December 30th and she was doing well, and we were glad we had seen her before she passed as it was sudden and expected.  Today is her Celebration of Life and these nails are for her.

Started with a base of three coats of Essie The Fuchsia of Art, no top coat.  Even with three coats, this polish was pretty sheer.

Topped with a coat of Wildflower Lacquer Fairy Lights (PPU April 2020), no top coat.

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

Stamped using image from Moyra 118 Dream On using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, no topcoat.

Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.



A lot of people complain about their mother in laws but I can't say I ever had any issues with mine.  We never had any issues and she wasn't in our business as so many times occurs...or so I hear lol.  She loved her family and was a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, loved to play cards and dice and always had her nails done when she could get to the salon; just not in later years.  In fact, I stamped her nails a few times as did my daughter, who also gave her a few pedicures over the years.  Her and my husband were close, as she was with all her kids, and she will be missed.  Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!