Sunday, January 14, 2024

Snowflakes!

I'm typing this, a big storm system is going through Southern Ontario and I hear the beeping of the snow removal truck on my street after several inches of snow have fallen in just a few hours.  So it's 
a good time to  do a mani with some snowflakes while I watch it falling outside!  By the time of posting, the snowstorm has passed; thankfully, it wasn't as severe as the forecast but it was enough snow to make it miserable for driving.  Here's what I came up with!
  

Started with a base of two coats of OPI Big Bow Energy, no top coat.



Topped with a coat of Atomic Polish She's Got Electric Boobs! (PPU June 23).



Even though I sat the polish overnight upside down and then righted it about an hour before I was going to do my nails, all the glitter stuck to the side of the bottle, which is why there wasn't a lot on my nails.



While I really liked the shimmer in this, it didn't have enough glitter interest for me, so I looked around my stash for a clear polish with white glitter and decided to use Fancy Gloss Crushed Snow, no top coat and this was the what I was looking for.



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Just WOW!



Stamped using image from Beauty Big Bang XL-032 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.





Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.





Atomic Polish She's Got Electric Boobs is a stunning polish.  As this was from Polish Pickup in June 2023, you'll need to watch for it on the resale market, or hope it is brought back during rewind month.  Maybeeee Atomic offers them on their site as a mystery polish which a lot of makers do, but I can't say for sure to check it out!  I checked, it is available so run and catch it while you can!





Be safe if you're in the snow zone and travelling this weekend!  Sorry for so many pictures but I can't pick some of them to delete so they'll have to stay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!