Thursday, July 12, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does White; Day 3

This is a mani that I've had in archives for quite a while; it dates back to September 25, 2016!  I look at it now and I think, pret-ty cool, but in all honestly, the reason why it hasn't been shared is I really wasn't that happy with it at the time!  I do not like my nails in natural light; I never can get the angle just so and wasn't happy about my poor clean up on them but I dunno, they don't seem to bad now a year and a half or so later so I thought, I'm going to share them now!  This is my day 3 mani for the Digit-al Dozen white challenge!



Started with a base of two coats of Nubar Dusk Till Dawn, no top coat.


Did a sponged gradient with Nubar Dusk Till Dawn and OPI Keeping Suzy At Bay.


Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD Top Coat.


Stamped using FunkyFingers Gesso using XY-L29 (acrylic plate).


Finished with a final coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD Top coat.


Here's the other ladies Day 3 mani's!




Thank for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!