Saturday, May 9, 2020

Glam Skittles!

This is what happens when you can't decide what colour to put on your nails!  I was going for colours with similar finishes and if I'm not mistaken, they are pretty much all from the same collection release even though I didn't know that when I was picking polishes.  I was just like, ohhh, pretty colour, it needs to go on my nails!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Glam Polish skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise, polishes are Fairest Of Them All, Her Own Kingdom, Someday My Prince Will Come, Far Far Away and A Little Bit of Magic.  All are two coats, no top coat.  I stand corrected; these are all from the same collection, Glam Polish Forever After Collection.  I thought a Little Bit of Magic was from another collection, but nope, it is part of the same collection which I found out when I googled the polishes, back from 2016.  Which I guess is why they all go so well together and have the same type of finish!  I was also pleasantly surprised that these were no trouble taking off either which is always a bonus!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


MJ XL VIII


Stamped with an image from MJ XL VIII using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  The nail polish gods were with me (with help from a clear jelly stamper!) and I even managed to center the images not too badly on the nail for this mani!  I turned the image upside down each time to stamp it as I thought the little center looked like a cute heart and who wants an upside down heart???


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Have a fabulous weekend, stay safe and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!