Friday, May 29, 2020

What's Not To Love In This Image?

How about some hot nails to brighten your day?  Another mani that I loved how it turned out and easy peasy which is also a bonus!  Here;s what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Lara, no top coat.


Topped with a very light coat of Pahlish Gumdrop Rooftops.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a stamped gradient using Apipila p.19 using FunkyFingers Gesso, Moyra Sp.19 and Painted Polish Stamped in Rose.  What a great image for stamping; image gives lots of interest on the nail but lets the beauty of the base polishes shine through!  A perfect stamping image in my books!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Hope you're having a fantastic week; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!