Monday, May 4, 2020

Happy Star Wars Day!

May the fourth be with you!!!

I did these Star Wars nails quickly last night for today, May 4th!  It was fun doing a themed mani as I haven't worked on too many lately (or so it seems, but I guess Easter wasn't that long ago!).  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Avon Cosmic Eclipse, two coats, no top coat.


Topped with one coat of Cuticula Daydreamer, no top coat.


I couldn't remember if Cuticula Daydreamer was a QD TC or not, so added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  This was quite a few quotes by now, so I watched a bit of 90 Day Fiance for a bit, maybe half an hour and then went back to the mani.


Created (what I hoped looked like) a galaxy by sponging Zoya Perrie and Mira.


Here's a few plates that I pulled for Star Wars nails; some I used, others I didn't.  

Star Wars 2


SP-024


SP-023  

I tried a couple images on these plates to use but they didn't transfer well; normally, I would have tried a bit more with different stampers, polishes, etc. but I didn't have a whole lot of time to do my nails so just moved on.  But I will revisit attempting to use them.


Stamped images from MJ XLII on middle and index using MdU 1, 57 and 105.  Stamped image from ZZ Star Wars on ring using Hit the Bottle To Have and to Gold, ZZ Star Wars 2 on pinky using Hit the Bottle Copper (after sponging on a little white) and stamped the galaxy on the thumb as well.


My faves are Yoda and Chewbacca!


Stamped words on thumb using CNF 002 with Fig Tree Stamps using Hit the Bottle To Have and To Gold and MdU 1, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Hope you have a great Star Wars day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome manicure. Not so much a fan, but my partner made me watch them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!