Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Autumn is Calling

We are in the tail end of fall here now; the overnight temps are low, the leaves are almost all off the trees and frost is present most mornings.  Hopefully I'll get the rest of my fall mani's posted before fall is over!  Here's another one; not in the typical fall colours but I liked how it turned out anyway.


Started with a base of Essie Up Up and Away Message with Bossy Double Nail Lacquer BS122, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using UberChic Lovely Leaves 5 using MdU 0, 66 and 107.  (The words on the thumb are a different plate but didn't make note of it.)


UberChic Lovely Leaves 3




Added dots using MdU 73.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Also added a matte top coat as well.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!