Sunday, November 7, 2021

Fall is in the Air!


This was the first fall mani that I did on my nails this year and for some reason, it's one of the last fall mani's I'm sharing this fall.


Started with a base of skittles; China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, Essie You Know the Espadrille, Essie Kaf-tan, Color Club Je Nas Sais Quoi, and OPI Have Your Panettone and Eat It Too.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lantern & Wren Say, It's Fall (ring and pumpkins on middle), Maniology m022 (pinky and index), Creative Shop 25S (thumb) and Clear Jelly Stamper CjS LS-57 (flower on middle and accents) using MdU 9, 59, 66, 106 and 107 and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Creative Shop 25S


Lantern & Wren Say, It's Fall


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Also topped it with matte top coat later.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!