Sunday, November 21, 2021

Fall Gradient!

This isn't my typical style but I still liked how it turned out.


I did a sponged gradient using these three polishes; fall in bottles!


This is the gradient using China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin, China Glaze Deserrt Sun and OPI Suzi Needs A Loch-Smith.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Nicole Diary-L38 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Nicole Diary L-38.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.

 
I think this is the last of my fall nails for the season; hopefully you've enjoyed them!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!