Sunday, November 14, 2021

Fall!

This fall mani has a lot going on which is pretty typical of the nails I do!  I love it though!  The weather has taken a little bit of a dip lately and which means some of the leaves that are still on the trees...and there are a lot in some areas; maples have barely started to turn in my area...will probably start to fall!  Soon we will transition into the next season with that white stuff!




Started with a base of Moon Shine Mani Work Your Magic Buddy and Yum As You Are.  I actually have the inspiration polish but was afraid of using it up so bought this 'Project Dupe' polish and am glad that it is in my collection as really loving it for a fall shade.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Manioloy M164



Stamped using Maniology M022 (ring), UC Lovely Leaves 01 (thumb), Lina 4 Seasons Autumn 03 (middle), Maniology M164 (pinky and index) using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and MdU 9, 13, 22, 66 and 106.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I didn't mind the mani but decided it needed a little bit more so added leaves using MoYou Fall in Love 09, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!