Thursday, July 21, 2022

Flowers

I have over 200 mani's in archives so when I was looking through them trying to decide what to post next, I realized I have a lot...and I mean a lot, of floral mani's, so I've decided I'm going to share a bunch of them over the next little while.  It seems to be what I gravitate to lately and one of my go-to image plates is Lina 4 Season-Spring 02 which has my favourite floral daisy image, so I use it a lot...and I mean, a lot!  So while this doesn't use that image or plate, expect to see it a few different times in the next few posts.  My apologies to anyone who isn't into floral mani's but hopefully you will like the bases or colour combo's or something!


Started with a base of OPI Pear-Adice Cove, OPI Fearlessly Alice and OPI Duoma Days, Duoma Nights, all two coats each, no top coat.


Topped Danny Vianna Starry Night (August 2021 PPU) on the blue nails, then topped with a base of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  I really like the look of the Danny Vianna glitter but really had to fish for the glitter even when i had it turned upside down before using.  


Stamped using Dream Girl-02 using Painted Polish Deux 2.0 on the green nails and MdU 60 Grinch on the blue, leaving a couple of nails with no stamping on them.  


Dream Girl-02



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Using the same two stamping polishes, used them for floral centers.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting.


Thanks for looking...and stay tuned for more floral mani's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!