Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Brights!

Bright nails go so good with hot summer days and and we've had some nice sunny days with some hot temperatures so I thought it would be a good time to share these!


Started with a base of Color Club Yelling' Yellow on a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Drybruhed using Color Club Montego Bae, Color Club Koo-Koo Cachoo, Color Club We Liming and Color Club Warhol.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using MoYou Holy Shapes 08 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!