Wednesday, July 27, 2022

More Flowers!

Purple and green aren't a typical pairing but I do use them together fairly often as I happen to like the way they look together, including in this floral mani that I did this spring.


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Pet-A-Surfer, no top coat.


Different lighting.


Topped with a thin coat of Pahlish Sandcastles & Snowmen Xmas in July 2021.  Wow!  Look at that shimmer shine through!


Different lighting.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Different lighting.


Shadow stamped (not very well!) using image from XY-J27 using Painted Polish Stamped in Periwinkle, then Painted Polish Blanc Slate, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Different lighting.


Added floral dots using Revlon Ultra HD Bright Side, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting.


 Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Great, there's so much inoformation to know even I didn't even know few things that I found here. This website - Vioz Academy also provides so much knowledge about beauty industry. Also, the best makeup academy in Delhi - Vioz Academy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!