Thursday, July 7, 2022

Tone on Tone

Hopefully you're having a good summer so far!  I've been super busy but trying to enjoy the nice days when possible! 

I was really liking this tone on tone look.  It is kinda simple but sometimes those are the most effective; This mani was done at a time I was using this stamping polish almost every day, I was into it so! 


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Garden Variety, no top coat.  I don't know about you but I've been loving the new Essie brush and found myself picking up a few Essie's every time they came on sale lately at Shoppers Drug Mart, even if they were colours I already have!  I know a few bloggers have been doing comparisons between new version and old but I haven't been on top of all them to know if this differs from the older version.  I only wish all the colours from the past were available with the new brush.  I'll keep on looking around for them.


Topped with a thin coat of Glam Polish Part of Your World, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Dana5 using MdU 91.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting; you can see the Glam a bit better!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!