Sunday, July 24, 2022

Daisies!

Shasta daisies are one of my favourite perrennials and these look just like the ones I have growing in my gardens.  If only there was a blue leafed flower too!  


Started with a base of two coats of BKind Verdun Beach, no top coat.  This was a find at a local Winners!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, with accent nails of UberChic Lovely Leaves 4 using MdU 91.


Added floral center dots using MdU 106 on the daisies, then a mix of the white and yellow dots on the accent nails.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

PS:  I was just on BKind's website to see if they are BKind Nail Polish, BKind Lacquer, etc. and they have $5 polishes right now, including this one!  I may have just made an order.....!  I'm not sure when it ends so check it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!