Sunday, July 9, 2023

4th of July Nails!

 I did 4th of July nails too on Independence Day, but didn't get to share them on the blog either, so am sharing now!

Clear Jelly Stamper CjS-62



Maniology M327



Started with a base of skittles; Sally Hansen A Moo Point, Sinful Colors Endless Blue and Orly Monroe's Red, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Wistonia American Pride with Painted Polish Blanc Slate on middle and ring, Maniology M327 for words on thumb and CjS-62 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, MdU 73 and red Konad Special Polish.


I tried to shadow stamp the words on the thumb but it didn't turn out so great because I wanted some blue on the thumb to balance the colours, so removed it and stamped again but used MdU 73 for words on thumb instead.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Hope you had a great 4th of July if you celebrated!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!