Sunday, July 9, 2023

Canada Day Nails!

I'm behind on doing blog posts but I was wearing these nails on Canada Day last weekend!


MoYou Festive Collection-79



Started with a base of three coats of Essie Gel Couture Lace Me Up, no top coat.


Topped with Sally Hansen Crystal Top Coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped image from MoYou Festive Collection-79 using red Konad Special Polish.


Then stamped using image from Clearly Jelly Stamper CjS LC-08 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Shadow Stamped using same image with red Konad Special Polish.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.

Ms. Cindy was done the same, except no shadow stamping.  

Hopefully you had a great Canada Day...and hopefully next year, I can get the post done one time!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!