Thursday, July 20, 2023

Daisies!

I know that I do these daisy mani's way too often but I like them and have found a few different ways to incorporate them into different looking daisy mani's, so here is yet another one!


Started with a base of two coats of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Go Figures, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Cirque Blaze Glaze, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina Make Your Mark 02 using Painted Polish Stamped in Slate.


Added daisies using Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, no top coat.


Added dots using Painted Polish Stamped in Starfruit.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


My nails aren't the best shape here but it doens't stop me from doing them as it will need to take more than shorties and hangnails from stopping me doing my nails!

Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!