Sunday, July 23, 2023

Blue Print

It's not easy trying to find nails to post that aren't either blue or a floral. So as I just posted a floral, I figure it's OK to share a blue mani!  This kinda looks like a floral too...but at least it isn't a daisy mani!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Waterfall in Love, no top coat.


Topped with a thin coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pride Blue Serenity, no top coat.  I'm not sure why I did this combination; I'm sure I have the dup of this layered look somewhere in my stash! 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Moyra 78-Aquatic using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added a few dots using MdU 91.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!