Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Distressed Purple

I love when stamping and the base polish go so well together!


Started with a base of two coats of Kathleen & Co. Ghost Manor (PPU September 2021), no top coat.  Stunning!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Maniology MXM031



Stamped using Maniology MXM031 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, Painted Polish Stamped in Periwinkle, Painted Polish Thirty and Flirty and a MoYou pink.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Topcoat dulled the stamping a bit; I suspect it was the base polish bleeding through to the stamping polish, but still really pretty!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!