Monday, August 21, 2023

Flakie Scales


I think this design would look a lot cooler if my nails were longer but all in all, this mani didn't turn out that badly.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Morgan Taylor Take Me To Your Tribe, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Polished for Days Rainbow Fire.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from UberChic UC 12-01 using MdU 73.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Different lighting; probably more accurate.


I love the added interest with Rainbow Fire; it is one of my favourite polishes of all time!

Thanks for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!