Saturday, August 19, 2023

Pink Floral

I wish I had more time to do my nails, but at this time in my life, I'm all about easy peasy nails and that is usually a base colour, topped with some flakies for some interest and simple stamping on all nails.  I hope I can get back to the really cool designs I used to do years ago, but until then, these are what are on my nails at this time.  I still like to do my nails and still love to stamp them, and occasionally even have some time do so more details nails, but am glad that stamping can create some great nails even with simple stamping!  Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of OPI I Manicure for Beads.


Topped with a coat of Fancy Gloss Fire Opal.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using PY-J038 using MdU 93.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!