Sunday, August 13, 2023

Thinking of Maui

It's extremely sad to see the devastation that is being shown in the media from the fires in Maui.  I've never been there but it has always been on my bucketlist and hopefully, one day, I'll make it there in my travels.  In the meanwhile, these tropical nails will be the closest I'll be to there in some time.  My condolences to those lost loved ones or have injured family and my thoughts are with those who were impacted by the fires.


Started with a base of Nubar Dusk Til Dawn and Orly Connect the Dots, two coats each.


Topped with Orly with Quo Beauty Xtreme FX Hot & Spicy.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped lines using Lina Born to Sail 01 using MdU 72 and Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added flowers from UberChic Japanese Motif using MdU 72.


Shadow stamped (not very well!) the same image using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added dots using Nubar Dusk Til Dawn.


Did smaller dots in floral centers using MdU 72.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!