Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Mermaid Scales

I haven't done a gradient in some time; probably a year or more.  Sot it was a nice change to do a sponged gradient after so long.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Sally Hansen Insta-dri Time To Indi-Go, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  I always do a coat of topcoat and wait it to dry when doing stamped gradients as I find otherwise, the polish can become saturated and it can flake off.  


After the top coat had dried, did a sponged gradient using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Time to Indi-Go, Morgan Taylor Gotta Have Hue and Essie Waterfall in Love.


Topped with Fancy Gloss Witchcraft.


Then topped with Seche Diamond Dust.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from B. Loves B.11 Summer Paradise using MdU 91.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!