Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween!

Spooky season comes to a close with Halloween arriving today and while I hoped to share a few more Halloween nails this last week, life had other plans so this will be it for the season.  Hopefully you have enjoyed the ones that were shared!


CjS H-44



Started with a base of Painted Polish Mystery Crelly Douze on a base of white soft focus, and Cauldron Lacquer Spooky Vibes on the accent nail, on a base of gray soft focus, no top coat.  I absolutely adore both of these polishes and think they are the perfect bases for Halloween nail art!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped images from Lina Spooklicious! 01 on thumb, using MdU 13 and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief for shadow stamping and PP MM and Painted Polish Blanc Slate as well on other images.  Did layered stamping on the rest of the nails with images from CjS H-44 using MdU 13 and PP MM.  These pumpkin faces with the flying bats are just so darn cute; I can't wait to use them again next year! 


Middle Aged People Problems:  For the life of me, I could not read the polish maker on this bottle and had to take a picture and blow it up to get the name!  Thank goodness for technology...although I guess there is a magnifying glass lol! (Love this polish!)


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Hope you had a great Halloween this year; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!