Monday, October 9, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who may be celebrating today!  I did these nails a couple days ago and have been wearing them all weekend.  Here's what I came up with!


Lantern & Wren ThankFall


UberChic I Always Fall for Autumn


Did a skittle base; starting at thumb and going clockwise:  Essie You Know The Espadrille, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pride Healing Feeling, Color Club Beaches, Orly Lovella, and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel I Don't Desert You.

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a stamper decal from Infinity 65 after using a shrinking stamper to make it smaller.  I even made it a little too small, or didn't position it well, as I had to hand paint in the top of the free edge the cornucopia.  After sponging Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Colour Instinct on index finger, stamped image from Creative Shop 16S (used shrinking stamper too for it).  Stamped feathers on the middle using image from Lantern & Wren ThankFall, then layered stamped turkey (not very well!).  Ring is Lesly Autumn Leaves with words shadow stamped from UberChic I Always Fall For Autumn and lastly, the pinky is image from Clear Jelly Stamper CjS-220.  Used a few polishes I didn't make a note of for the stamper decal and the following MdU stamping polishes:  9, 13, 46, 53, 66, 75, 106 and 107, along with Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  


I touched up the base polish over the turkey that I didn't stamp very well, and also added a few more brush strokes of colour for the turkey feathers, then added leaves on the middle (not very well either) using image from CjS-135.  


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend if you celebrated, and if not, hopefully this mani will provide some ideas for your Thanksgiving later in the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!