Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Spiders!

This is the first Hallowe'en mani that I'll be sharing this year!  And *swoon* I love this base colour!  here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI Pear-Adise Cove, topped with Polished For Days Shadow On the Moon, no top coat.  I did the base coat first to save the topper!


Stamped using MoYou Festive-43 with accent nail of MoYou Halloween-13 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!