Thursday, October 19, 2023

Pumpkin Faces!

It's kinda of a tradition that I do these Jack O' Lantern looking nails and I've done a few different versions over the years.  Here's another one that I came up with!


With bats; kinda looks like pumpkin hair!


Started with a base of three coats Colors by llarowe Sweet Nectar, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Delaney Halloween 002 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  I love that the faces come in different sizes so I can add the smaller one on the pinky, which makes it fit my small nails!


Added bats at the tips for just a different look.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Nail inspiration!


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!