Monday, July 15, 2013

Indy 500 Nails...Plus New Plates!

This weekend was the Indy 500 in Toronto; while I didn't attend, I thought it was a good time to do an Indy 500 mani....as well as gave me an excuse to use a few images from a newly released plate, MJ XXII; this is what I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of OPI Bride's Bouquet, with an accent of Nubar Faded Jeans, then topped with SV.



Stamped using black Konad special polish using images from Big SdP Q (pinky and flag french tipped design on middle finger), Big SdP J (thumb), MJ V (car on middle), MJ XXII (flag on index and racing words), Mash-16 (CN Tower on accent) and m79 (clouds on accent).



Topped with SV to finish.



Here's a closer look at MJ XXI.











MJ plates are available here.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. CUTE!! I am not into racing but I love the mani!
    I am going to need that plate!! MINIONS, it has minions!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute, eh? Just in time for the new DM2 movie out; I'm sure I'll be doing a mani myself at some time using them!

      Delete
  2. Nice.Are MJ plates the same made as the FUN plates? I only have a few Konad and BM plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. somewhat....The first fun plates were a collaboration between the two ladies from MyOnLineShop and FabUrNails; however, it seems that now, they are each making their own plates. So while they both are selling the earlier released FUN 1 and 2 plates, the MJ plates are MyOnLineShop and the latest FUN plates, 3 to 11, are Fab Ur Nails (unless I'm mistaken, but that's what I believe). HTH!

      Delete
  3. Thank you,Mrsrexy.I thought the plates seemed familiar.That explains it!They are both nice brands on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness--pirate Mickey! And kissing Minnie and Mickey! I might need that plate even though I do so very little stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!