Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Girly Bits Bachelor's Button


Warning - lots of pix in the post!

I immediately knew I *needed* this colour in my stash when I first seen it; unfortunately, it took me at least one, if not two, llarowe restocks before I was able to snag it but I eventually did; here's Girly Bits Bachelor's Button stamped using a new MJ plate.


Started with a base of two coats of Girly Bits Bachelor's Button; no topcoat.


How gorgeous is this?!!!  I'm on the fence if I *need* a backup bottle.  I've been *trying* not to buy backups as I already have so many bottles of polish that there's little chance I'll ever use one bottle of a particular colour; never mind the need for a backup (except in some cases like my go to white base, for example)....but I still can't part with the backups I already have...and I still find myself buying backups even when I've been telling myself not to!



Stamped using white Konad special polish using MJ IX.


(Lol, I just seen the pink polish I had on my thumb right now in these pix...not very good cleanup apparently! A more conscientious blogger would edit it out, but I barely have time to do posts, never mind a while lot of pix and blog editing so it stays and everyone will have to look at it!)

 Anyway, unfortunately, when my nails get long, they get curvy so the stamping didn't get all to the tips; it was especially noticeable on the index finger, so I filled it in using a thin brush, but didn't do a very good job! I'm not sure what is worse; the missing stamping or the poor fill in!  

Topped with SV to finish.


(This pix is before SV; just better holo showing through the stamping so wanted to share too!)


A few pix of MJ IX.






These new MJ plates are available here!  It also seems Girly Bits has a new online store here; Girly Bits is also available via llarowe and is in stock now at Harlow & Company!

My Online Shop was good enough to send along extra plates with my recent plate order, which will be part of an upcoming giveaway!  Be sure to watch for details coming soon!

Thanks for looking!



5 comments:

  1. cute stamping! i love this mani! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I like that stamping plate. That blue holo polish, WOW. I see why you had to have it. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stamping! I really like the images on that plate. That color is gorgeous and now I will need to try and get it lol I had it on my list but haven't been able to get it yet. So so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, cute stamping, and nice holo blue. I, erm, might need it. Erm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so ironic. I was on Harlow today, and just notice Bachelor's Button for the first time and was sad it was sold out.. Now I really really want one lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!