Monday, July 22, 2013

Jade Fascinio Violeta

When in doubt, wear holo is my current motto!  So if I'm pressed for time, can't decide on a colour, or a finish or a layering combination, I've been reaching for holo's.  It was no surprise when I looked in my archived mani's to discover I have at least seven holo mani's that I haven't posted yet; this is one of them that I had on back in mid-June.



Started with a base of two coats of Jade Fascinio Violeta.



Different lighting...but still gorgeous!



Stamped using Chez Floral 001 with white Konad special polish.



Topped with HK Girl fast drying topcoat.




With holo's this beautiful, it's no wonder I keep on reaching for them time and time again!

Hope you had a great weekend....thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love these Jade holos! I don't own any YET-but am in agreement that anytime is holo time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that is a gorgeous purple! I love the Jade holos so much. It looks great with the stamping too. I almost put a holo on today then realized that it was probably going to rain again or at least be too cloudy to get any sun so I didn't. I always want to wear all the holos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jade Fascinio Violeta, and it a plus that the holo doesn't fade after applying top coat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!