Saturday, November 10, 2018

Floral Skittles!

I love busy nails but his one might have gone just a tad too far!  I still think it's OK but not the best nails I've ever done by any means but I always share the good with the bad because they can't all be great!  Who knows; someone might get some inspiration from this!  Maybe lol.  Anyway, here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Leesha's Lacquer Grey, Greyer, Greyest, no top coat.  (Sorry for all awkward poses in this post; it was my lame attempt to hide bad cuticle/nail issue on middle finger that went on for months and months and....)  Little shadowy too because this was one of my first mani's when I was trying out new lighting setup. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Lesly 35 using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.


Decided to double stamp; used same image and then MdU 16, and EdK stamping polishes in Buffy, Hipopo, Kaa and Lisa.


Added a few dots in the center of the flowers using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Hope you're having a wonderful weekend; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. That's fun! It is busy however the universal black / gray / dots pulls it all together. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!