Thursday, November 22, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Look Up; Day 5

I have tried to postpone today's mani but unfortunately the time has come.  Yes, the dreaded s and c words.  Snow and cold!  Last night, I drove through a pretty significant snow system and today is the coldest November 22nd on record - yes, it's frickin cold!  So I decided to post snowflakes for day 5 of look up challenge as last night when I looked up into the sky, that was all I could see!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Different Dimension Kiss Me Under the Light of a Thousand Starts (thumb and middle), Different Dimension Living the Dream and OPI (to update).


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a sponged gradient using OPI (to update), then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped thumb and middle using image from UberChic UC Holiday Jingle using MdU 3 and Ejiubus EJB-03 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Added image from Marianne Nails Professional n.31 to accent, plus added a few extra snowflakes using images from same plate.


Marianne Nails Professional n.31.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 5 mani's!




Happy Thanksgiving to all my US nail pals if you are celebrating today!  And to anyone who is in cold temperatures like me, try to stay warm!

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!