Monday, November 5, 2018

Still Sharing Fall Mani's!

Sorry for the brief hiatus but life has gotten in the way of doing blog posts!  Unfortunately, I didn't get many Halloween mani's posted but man, did I do a lot of fall mani's!  This is another fall themed one and I have a few more to post; it's a good thing winter hasn't arrived here yet which still gives me time to still post fall nails!  Here's one I recently came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Moon Shine Mani Southern Belle, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Native War Paints Special Effects Gold Coast, Polish Con 2016.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Moyra 55-Fall using MdU 9, 13, 106 and Painted Polish Stamped in Moss.


These are the polishes used along with the image.


Moyra 55-Fall


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Decided to add a matte top coat so added one coat of My Indie Polish My Perfect Matte.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!