Friday, November 30, 2018

Last of the Fall Nails!

I guess it's technically still fall as winter doesn't officially arrive until December 21st, but everyone has been posting snowflakes and Christmas nails already, I thought that sharing fall mani's was over.  But I did see my fellow Digit-al Dozen nail pal Copycat Claws posting fall nails yesterday and again today so I guess I'm not the only one still had fall nails to share!  I just had so many ideas and did wayyy more fall mani's than usual.  Oh well.  Let's hope it continues and that I will think of lots of ideas for Christmas mani's!  Here's what I came up with....and I promise not to share fall mani's until next year (that may be January 2019 but next year anyway)!


Started with a base of one coat each of Girly Bits Another Brick in the Fall with accent of Girly Bits It's Near Leaf Fall.  


I've been trying to do more layering lately so topped with one coat of Bee's Knees Thorns All.  I'm not sure how well these pictures translate really how stunning this combination was. 



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I could not stop staring at my nails!


Stamped using image from Delaney Automne 002 for leaves with accent of Delaney Automne 001 for words on accent using MdU 11, 53 and 66.



The image and stamping polishes!


This isn't the best 'glamour shot' pose for blogging (or the best I can do anyway as by no means do I do glamour shots) but you see the stamping better.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



This was my favourite fall mani this year; don't ask me why I didn't share it sooner!  Too many other fall nails to share and no time I guess!

Enjoy the last of the fall weather and stay tuned for holiday and winter themed nails!  Well, not every post but I do have a few to share!

Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!