Friday, November 16, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Look Up; Day 3


I've had a hectic week and yesterday's dumping of snow didn't help it at all so I'm behind in getting my Digit-al Dozen posts up.  With the time change last weekend and with it now being dark at 5ish pm, I've been seeing a lot of stars at night now especially given that I leave work at 8 or 9 pm most nights lately which is what I came up with on day 3 of our look up challenge!


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Pinta.


Added a coat of Etheral Lacquer Moonlit Machete from September 2018 Polish Pickup.


This low lighting pix shows flakies a bit better.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Sponged Zoya Julie and Paint It Pretty Polish Indigo Rises.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. A couple of the nails weren't very happy with all the coats of polish in such a short time and kinda wrinkled but as I was doing these nails one morning before work, I didn't have time for them to settle down.  But they did once dry.


Stamped using images from BundleMonster BM-XL213 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Low lighting pix shows some of those flakies a little better....the ones I didn't sponge over anyway lol.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish. 


Low light again.


Here's the other ladies day 3 mani's!



Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!