Sunday, November 11, 2018

Lest We Forget

Lest We Forget.

November 11th is Remembrance Day; the day we remember those who fought for our freedoms and those who continue to serve so that we continue to enjoy free liberties. 

I've done a Remembrance Day mani every year that I've had the blog; it is a day that holds great meaning to me; not only because I am able to live in a free country but because my grandfather fought in WWII so that I can have the freedom I enjoy today.  I'm fortunate that he made it back safely when so many others didn't; I wouldn't be here if he didn't come home as he had pre and post war babies and my dad was a post war baby lol.  Anyway, here's the mani that I did for this year.  Lest We Forget.  

(pix heavy post follows)


Started with a base of two coats of Girly Bits Not Plain White (Polish Con NY LE), no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had made stamper decals from Marianne Nails n.56 using MdU 2 and Konad Red special polish; applied to all fingers except ring finger.  Stamped words on middle finger using Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-LS-28 using MdU 2.


Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-LS-28.


Stamped ring finger with image from Stampholic 7 and thumb using Nail Matinee NM 10 using MdU 2.


I didn't use this plate but had planned on it; this is Messy Mansion MM78XL.  Lots of poppy images.




Stampholic 7.








Stampholic 8.







Nail Matinee NM10.




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Lest We Forget.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!