Friday, December 21, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Holo; Day 5

My final Digit-al Dozen mani for this month's holo challenge!  There was never any doubt in my mind that I couldn't complete the challenge this month; I mean, I wear holo on a pretty regular basis! However, I was trying to post winter/holiday mani's to be seasonal.  Unfortunately life got in the way of me keeping up with my posts so they weren't as timely as I would have wanted.

I did these ugly Christmas sweater nails but I think these are too pretty to be called ugly sweater nails!   Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats each of SuperChic Lacquer Awkward Turtle with accent of Rescue Beauty Lounge No More War.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with What's Up Nails B026 with accent of What's Up Nails B022 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


What's Up Nails B026




What's Up Nails B022



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 5 mani's! 


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!