Monday, December 24, 2018

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

On this Christmas Eve, I want to take the opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas!  I hope you have a fantastic holiday and safe travels if you will be out and about during the holiday season!


Started with a base of two coats each of Colors by Llarowe Santa Baby and Last Harvest with accent of three coats of KBShimmer Holly Back Girl.

 
Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped all nails with image from UberChic UC Holiday Jingle using MdU 1 except accent which was Lina Can't Wait for Xmas! 02 using MdU 37.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!  Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!