Sunday, December 23, 2018

Funky Reindeer

Are you ready for Christmas?  I can officially say that I'm done!  Everything is bought, wrapped and under the tree, or packed for family get-togethers over the holiday season.  Even the stockings are filled for the arrival of Santa Christmas morning!  Mrs. Claus was certainly efficient this year lol!

I have these seasonal nails in non seasonal colours to share today.  This was my 'I should be wearing seasonal nails' when I didn't really feel like wearing seasonal nails mani.  But I do love how it turned out; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of H & M Nail Polish Misty Plum.


Topped it with a coat of Paint It Pretty Polish Baby It's Cold Outside.


Bottle shot of Paint It Pretty Polish Baby It's Cold Outside.  Mannnnnnnnnnnn.  Gorgeous.


Stamped with images from Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 02 with reindeer accents from Ejiubus EJB-03 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Well, I thought I was finished.  Added dots using MdU 16 for interest.


Topped with KBShimmer to finish.


Hopefully you have been enjoying your weekend. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!