Thursday, December 13, 2018

Nail Polish Canada Holiday 2018 Nail Art Contest

Nail Polish Canada is again hosting a Holiday Nail Art Contest!  Here's my entry!  Please go here to vote for me your favourite nail art mani!  You can also use this link to enter your own nail art mani for the contest!  On behalf of all the contestants, thanks for voting!


Started with a base of Zoya Shawn, Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Can't Beet Royalty, OPI Onyx.


Topped some nails with Polished For Days Seraphine.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had made a stamper decal using an image from Marianne Nails n.118; applied it to thumb.


Stamped using Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 02 (pinky and index), UberChic UC Christmas 02 (middle) and Powder Perfect Christmas 1 (doubled stamped on ring).  Dotted holly berries.  Used Mdu 1, 9, 48 and 106. Added China Glaze There's Snow One Like You on ring finger tip.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added words on thumb from Powder Perfect Christmas 1 using MdU 1, then various dots using MdU 1 and 106.  Individually stamped snowflakes on ring finger and thumb with images from Infinity Nails 75 using MdU 1.



Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Ok.  I was a bit obsessed with my thumb image!  I love how it turned out!


I also thought that this would look kinda vintage like if matte top coat was added (plus bring out the flakies from the Polished for Days), so added a coat of My Indie Polish My Perfect Matte.  I can't decide if I like it best matte or glossy??!!??


Again, here's the link for the Nail Polish Canada 2018 Nail Art Contest; please make sure you vote for your favourite mani!

Thanks for looking....and for casting your vote!  Thank you as well to Nail Polish Canada for hosting the contest!  Good luck to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!