Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Obsessed!


I'm kinda obsessed with the speckled polishes and even though I have quite a few of them, I was looking through my camera roll and I don't actually post them that often.  So I thought I had better post one now; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of China Glaze Under the Boardwalk; this is three coats, no top coat on a base of white blur base to help the pink pop!


Added a coat of Rogue Lacquer Batsy.


Topped with a base of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Apipila Super Placa J using MdU 93.  Such a great image to show off the base below, yet gives lots of interest in the nail design.


Apipila Super Placa J





Topped with a base of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!